A beautifully restored cottage on the west coast of Ireland
Failte and welcome to Kate's traditional stone cottage offering accommodation on a quiet country road near the Cliffs of Moher on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Kates country cottage offers traditional self catering accommodation in County Clare close to Lahinch and the villages of Liscannor and Doolin.
The cottage has been recently renovated to a very high standard yet maintaining many old features including Moher and Liscannor flagstone floors. This home is the perfect rental accommodation choice for a coastal break away in a cottage in County Clare.
There is so much to see and do locally:
- Take a boat trip to the Aran Islands
- Visit the Cliffs of Moher either by boat from Doolin or by car
- Explore the Ailwee Caves in the Burren or Doolin Cave
- Play a game of golf in the famous Lahinch Golf Course
- Surf the waves in Lahinch or Doolin
- Explore the Burren with its fantastic walking trails
The cottage features an Aga stove and open fire with turf and logs supplied.There are two bedrooms, a twin room and double room and a folding double sofa bed in the sitting room. There is one main bathroom with separate shower.
Please follow the links to the next pages to find out more!